Wednesday 5 December 2018

Push for Sustainability


As my 603 is based around sustainability for the inside I wanted to push for the recycled paper however the client was not bothered and did not want to take away from her images (which I tried to mention that it would not distract from the images themselves) however she was set on the fact she wanted 'normal' paper. As it is client work, I knew I needed to do what the client wants and I can only try to have sustainable aspects for the design. 

One aspect that I did change was the number of books she wanted to be made. Initially, she said she wanted 3 books created and she wanted to print out 6 of everything just in case of error. I understand the reasoning behind this however when we initially spoke she stated she only needed one copy, and in the interest of saving a bit of paper I bargained with her and we decided to print 3 copies to allow for error. In this instance, we still had a good professional relationship - showing that you can only try to put across your ideas to be heard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment