Tuesday 10 January 2017

STUDIO BRIEF 1 - DEVELOPMENT




Going into the designing phase I finalised my idea with my rationale. There are 10 different zones which have 10 different colours. It goes as follows -
1. Briggate Zone - light blue
2. Millennium Square Zone - red
3. Town Hall Zone - purple
4. Station Zone - dark purple
5. Victoria Gardens Zone - dark green
6. The Headrow Zone - yellow
7. South Bank Zone - green
8. Arena Zone - silver
9. Quarry Hill Zone - turquoise
10. University Zone - pink

I started off using the base of the original Leeds Light Night map to get the correct outline and street layout. I kept all the zones the same and keep the majority of the colours also the same so that people that visited the Light Night on previous years would recognise and remember the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment