Thursday 28 December 2017

PENGUIN MARKETPLACE

I decided to design my book I would need to see Blackmans exisiting books in their habit. 





Blackman is such a well known children book writer who uses science fiction to bring out the theme of ethnics and social issues that are related. She reaches the younger audience (13-18 year olds who are her target audience) through her novels and short stories. It is argued that Noughts and Crosses is one of the most read young adult novels. The book addresses racism, ethnicity and violence. Her books above are very focused on typography 





I am looking here at other classic children / young adult books to get a feel for what else will be on the bookshelves. They are very typography based which is something I will need to take into account.

No comments:

Post a Comment