Friday 17 March 2017

BOOK COVER ANALYSIS


I think the monochrome on this cover works well as it gives it a sense of depth.


The simplistic use of the swing that represents the swing in the book is very simple and well shown.


I think this book cover has more meaning behind it, to me it portrays the content of the book and is looking at the issues of racism.



This cover is clever as where the swing that the children would play on would be is a noose, i think it is quite a playful cover as it is showing the sign of the noose which represents someone dying. 




I think that all of the book covers above are very well produced. I like the use of simplistic colours and how even if the type saying the title was not there you could still easily tell what the book would be. The mockingbird is a key theme in the majority of these covers that is being portrayed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment