Thursday 24 January 2019

LookBook Experimentation

Initially I started with the same font that I used when designing the front cover, to see if I could keep the designs similar and run throughout. Looking at the layout be simplistic and simple to start, ranging the image size and the text size whilst baring in mind the position of the text :




I then decided to use the different fonts that I had researched in order to make the designs look more playful and add the sense of youthfulness that she asked for at the start of the brief. 



I tried playing around with the size and placement of the numbering and the images :



Experimenting further, keeping the type all the same size :


To take these further I am going to gain feedback from a crit and use the idea of adding colour to them like a lot of my research. 


No comments:

Post a Comment