Sunday 30 April 2017

EXHIBITION BRANDING, SOCIAL MEDIA

Myself and Amy were the two people who were to create the social media aspects of the exhibition. We decided the thing to focus on the most was the gifs as they were the main aspect of all the social media that we believe would grab the attention of the viewers that would want to come to our exhibition. we split the list of gifs that we wanted to create and made some each sticking to using the thickness of the line in the logo for all the lines used in our gifs just so it looks more professional. I created these three gifs:




I then realised that we could not just have gif after gif on the insagram page. So I had the idea to use some of the prints as a class that we created on our own for our last brief and make them into the cyan colour and collage it so that it is just a snippet of what was to come in our exhibition. My group liked this idea so we did it and then I created an instagram account where I put together my gifs alongside amys and some of my classes work collaged together. 




You can also see here the countdown that I created for before the event. From my idea these gifs were created tat we also put on the instagram page.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment