Tuesday 20 February 2018

CALENDAR INITIAL IDEAS / RESEARCH


I started off by writing down as many ideas as I could even if they aren't very good so that I could get everything I thought about it out before starting. And made an initial ideas page based on the brief.


I then had a quick look at calendars that are out there already to see how they could relate to my project :



I then looked into colour in general and how people related it to the seasons that are out there :




When G F Smith came in to give us a talk they left a book with all their paper in, I had another flick through the book at the colour plan section and took a few photographs to help me start thinking of what colours I could potentially use for my design -





I then looked the four seasons of colour to gether more research into colour and see how that relates to my project, however im not sure acually how relevant it is

No comments:

Post a Comment