Saturday 10 February 2018

STREET FEAST DEVELOPMENT COLOUR

I think colour is key for this brief as campaigns need to stand out and be eye catching. I think  my original idea of taking swatches from their instagram could be improve. I decided to take 3 images for each venue from their website to swatch 5 colours from them as shown below :



I then decided to apply the colour scheme to the street feast logo :



After taking the above colour schemes for the logo to a mini critique it was stated that the majoirty of my experiments havent worked that well as the writing was either too hard to read or the colours did not work that well. One of my peers suggested that i should take it back to basics and have the text as white, nothing or black to kep it simple as simplicity can be see as better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment