Thursday 8 February 2018

MGM - JAPAN FURTHER RESEARCH



Here I have ben looking at packaging design in Japan and also poster designs as I an going to have a mini leaflet to go along side it. I originally thought I would designing the packaging for the reed diffuser however as this is only the small brief I changed my idea as I need to spend more time on other briefs so instead of doing the packaging I am going to design the label and leaflet whilst researching and creating the perfect scent for this brief. I think Japanese symbols have been overused as they are in pretty much every image above. 

Looking then at the reed diffuser I chose a bottle design that I liked and then decided to look into what different scents mean and the mood that the scent can make you feel :




No comments:

Post a Comment