Wednesday 7 February 2018

PRD - FURTHER RESEARCH


Here i was going in depth into the research about wrapping paper, where it came from and how it all started so that I could become an expert about it. I also looked into different wrapping techniques, if people actually would use re-usable wrapping paper, I also found a survey shown above which informed me that people prefer a wrapped present even if the present is bad, showing that it all about the visuals and the experience of unwrapping the gift which makes it exciting and fun. 


For this brief I wanted to try and find a target audience, I thought quite a lot of ages would give and receive presents by mainly it is 21-65. The main thing I think I would do would be to focus the campaign on social media to target it at them as the majority of them have a social media account. 

Also above you can see some campaign research I did  into pop=up events as that is another aspect f this brief that I want to include. My idea is to have a pop up day in Leeds where people can visit and learn about the sustainability of using my wrap and they can design their own double sided wrap which they can take away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment