Wednesday 14 November 2018

Kenzo X Dr Martens

Freya Isin, a third year textiles student at Leeds University approached me to help her with the design of her outcome for her module. She is doing a fashion photography module where she has an outcome of 12 piece photography campaign that advertises her idea of a Dr Marten X KENZO collaboration. 

She approached me with a rough idea and had no real thought to what she wanted the 12 piece photography campaign to look like. I thought the best thing to do for her brief would be to do a fashion photography LookBook. 

I then asked Freya if she could come back to me with some aims for her project, any photographers / people that inspire her /other LookBook she likes to gain an understanding of what her photographs will look like and what sort of layout design she likes. 

She also stated to me that she would like this done by around the end of January so she could send it to her tutor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment