Tuesday 6 March 2018

CALENDAR IDEA GENERATION

I initially thought the best thing to think about are the seasons and which colours from the colourplan that I should use for each month in relation to the seasons so to gather the right idea for the colours for each month. To do this I thought I would research each season idividually then create a survey to gather some primary research for my colour scheme -






 

   



Above are my personal ideas of what these seasons are represented by, below shows my results from my primary research survey. To conduct this survey I chose the colour plan colours and asked 5 people from different courses to get a varied response for my survey. I asked them to pick 3 colours which they thought represented each season the best : 


You can also see below my survey that i had some quick ideas of what my calendar could look like. Circles to have a direct link to the colourplan and to move away slightly from the generic look of calendars.

I then used this to order them to see which were the most popular between the 5 people:



Doing this survey was very interesting for me as before I decided to do it I looked at the colourplan colours and wrote a couple down for each seasons :



Going forward from this I am going to look at format and layout design


No comments:

Post a Comment