Friday 16 March 2018

STREET FEAST FINAL

From my final poster designs I decided to get some quick final feedback on it as a whole. I asked a few peers that had not seen my work before as I wanted to get some fresh eyes on my work to see what new feedback I could recieve from people who had not seen my development throughout. I showed these 4 images :




Feedback gathered -
- all the colours work really well and visually they look great
- the shape in some of them can look a bit overpowering - do you need it 
- the font on the turquoise poster is very inviting, friendly and fun which is good for this type of event as it sums up its atmoshere 
- maybe rejiggle / have a look back at the composition for the turquoise and orange one ( in relation to the text) recompose it in the way that you would want to catch your eye first - maybe important from top to bottom? 

From this I made some small adjustments as shown in my final poster designs below -




No comments:

Post a Comment