Saturday 24 March 2018

PRD - CAMPAIGN

For my campaign the idea is to be 'paperless' to think of it in a different way, how I can spread the word of this new wrapping paper which doesn't rely on waste and is sustainable. I will want to target the consumers for this campaign. I am going to do it completely digital and keep a strong brand identity throughout so am going to use the same layout of the mini handout so that it is easily recognisable. Below are my design developments where I was playing around with layout and spacing :


RE-RAP ARE PUTTING ON A FIVE DAY POP-UP EVENT WHICH YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN! 

YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT WHY USING SUSTAINABLE RE-RAP WRAPPING PAPER FOR  YOUR GIFTS IS GOOD AND COME AWAY WITH YOUR OWN DESIGN OF THE DOUBLE SIDED WRAP THE VERY SAME DAY!

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS EXPERIENCE, JUST DROP US AN EMAIL AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO A DAY OF FUN!

14TH - 18TH MAY 2018
WHARF CHAMBERS, LEEDS.

^ is the information that I have included

No comments:

Post a Comment