Friday 16 March 2018

PRD - DESIGN DEVELOPMENT/crit

Then I decided to look at development of my mini handout that would go along with the wrap when you purchase it. I decided to call my wrap 'RE-RAP' as 'wrap' has been used before and I wanted to have a fresh new name that hasnt been used before. I chose to use a simple pattern for the background and then have an illustration of a plain wrap on top with the information surrounding it. 


I took the above images to a crit and It was suggested to me that I should rethink the type as it the kerning is not quite right and the type isn't a playful. I said in the crit that I wanted my designs to be simple and authentic and the type wasnt fitting with the vibe I wanted. So from this I then decided to look at the typeface and the kerning -


Following this I decided to go with the typeface called Multicolore as it was the most fitting for my brief as it was simple and effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment