Sunday 23 October 2016

OUGD403 Studio brief 01 - More development and mock ups


Designs



Here are some more of my designs, looking closely at the shadowing again - the gold I thought would portray a sense of elegance and wealth that goes well with the company. Even though the gold portrays a sense of wealth I think the black shadowing works well with the actual logo design because it makes it bolder however on little labels and tags it could get hard to read.
All of my mock ups have my final designs on - they are what I think is the right sort of designs for my company, having elegance and simplicity. On all of them I feel like I have an even composition.
The logo on the shop front underneath is probably one of my favourites due to the fact it is simple and works well, makes the type look as if it is coming off the page. 

I want to go into my crit getting lots of feedback about why my designs do or don't work and hopefully that is what I am going to gain.









No comments:

Post a Comment