Saturday 4 February 2017

POSTER EXPERIMENTATIONS


This was my final image that I decided to use of my paper creation out of folding technique. To create it I looked at many websites and youtube videos to get an idea and for this specific piece I followed a guide. From this I decided it looked like a building so I decided that my exhibition would be called 'INDUSTRIAL RETRO BUILD'. To develop my poster I looked at different layouts that I could use with the same colour scheme. My colour scheme is very bland and vintage looking to go along side the theme and with the name of the exhibition. In my eyes brown and these sort of colours are very vintage looking as I looked at vintage photographs and they are all in those colours. I didn't want the poster to look too crowded so I kept a lot of space around the image and text. 

                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment