Monday 29 January 2018

STREET FEAST INITIAL IDEAS / RESEARCH

Initial Ideas -
- posters and flyers for each venue
- take inspiration from street food wrappers / the theme of each place
- one aspect same in all posters - to keep brand identity strong
- interactive aspect, see poster get entered into a competition for a free meal or something
illustration for each place?
- use poster designs for social media e.g. instagra as at the moment heavily based on food not promotion of their events and could easily do both at the same time 

Deliverables - 

Posters 
Flyers
Social Media

I wanted to start visually by looking at colour. I used some images from their instagram page to get some swatches to gather what sort of vibe they have as a whole. I did this because on the brief it states that they all have their own personalities so I wanted to look at the Sreet Feast brand as a whole. I want to create a strong brand identity that all have a slight twist for each unique market. The brand is versitile so I need to look at colours that can work well together and by themself.
I also gathered an images for some other markets that are around london to see the competition. From this I also noticed that everything is vibrant and eye catching so I need to be along these lines and take the designs and concept a step further to make sure that Street Feast is the most talked about ans visted by not just the london locals but also tourists - 




The campaign needs to state that there are 4 sites. The brand identity could have something to do with the number 4. 



Website - 


Promo video -


Instagram -




On the brief, it states that all the 4 markets have different personalities and vibes: Dinerama is funky and lively, Hawker house is playful and mechanical, the giant robot is nautical and tropical and the model market is cosmopolitan and sophisticated. I am going to include this in my designs as I think it a key aspect that the brief states.

The next step for me was to then do some research into other posters to get some inspiration for what vibe I want my posters and flyers to look like.


I then did some initial idea sketches to have a rough idea before I started designing what I thought the posters would look like which are shown below:




No comments:

Post a Comment