Monday 29 April 2019

Business cards ideas / client discussion

Going forward from this I am going to take a very minimalist approach and refer back to my designs for the logo development. I don't think I will refer back to the research that I did into the business cards as I don't think that it will be suitable for my brief. 

 An idea I did have and will suggest is that could be embossed and leave that up to the client, ask I think this could be something that she and her brand would like and benefit from. The reasoning behind this was in relation to the 'intimates' aspect. As I have intertwined the two texts for 'BRIT' and intimates I thought I could take this further by mimicking the sense of intimacy that you have by embossing or debossing, giving the card another dimension and as intimacy is all about feeling it gives the card an aspect for the viewer to feel and touch. 

In relation to the design  I will stick to the colour scheme chosen from the logo development of white, black and the purple pastel colour. 

The client initially seemed intrigued by this idea, I showed her some examples of what sort of thing I want thinking of :



From this she seemed a little unsure however suggested that I create the design just plain for now to see the vibe that it would be then that could be tried after. 

i am going to design the cards in mind of embossing the card as I think it only furthers and creates a fun new dimension to her brand that represents what the brand stands for. 

I suggested to the client that I design round edge business cards as they are more feminine and playful which was an idea that she loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment