Tuesday 2 April 2019

Gathering my thoughts

Looking back over all my research I decided to look into what aspects throughout my research pointed me to the design side of things. Aspects that stood out to me were:

- layers 
- textures 
- what people put in (content) 
- form follows function
- composition / creation 

I want to capture all the important elements from my research and create an outcome which I am happy with. I want to try to capture the different elements and make them work together as one to create the perfect sandwich showcasing each element as it is each element which compliments the other to create something outstanding.

At this stage, I decided to look back at the initial brief to see where I needed to go with it. I thought one aspect that I haven't really thought about as yet is the audience. As it is a personal brief it had not yet crossed my mind as to who would be viewing it.

At first glance, I wanted to look back on why I am doing this - to be honest, it all boils down to how I love to construct a delicious sandwich! I want this piece of design to show a delicious sandwich but in a fun new light. I will aim to try to 'deconstruct' the sandwich into minimal form and show that all the different components of the sandwich stand alone yet also work together as one. 

Going back to the audience it will aim at the general public who also love a good sandwich but can appreciate the fun side of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment