Monday 1 April 2019

Sandwich Records

I found myself looking at the different sandwich world records that are held already. Some of them a pretty wild. 



However I noticed from looking into this that all teh records that people hold already are very fast passed, either about how fast a sandwich was made or how many could be eaten in a specific time or how many fillings there were etc. 

However I started this project as I love sandwiches. 

I dont think that a sandwich should be seen as something that is fast passed and a cop out that someone buys or makes because it is easy. At the end of the day this sandwich you eat is a meal. So why not spend the same amount of time you wold prep a meal as you would into prepping a sandwich?

As found in previous research it is all about the FORM which is then followed by the FUNCTION of eating and enjoying the delicious sandwich that has just been prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment