Saturday 6 April 2019

Business cards initial thoughts

Before designing the business cards I asked the client what she wanted from them.


She said :

"I want the business cards to be a similar design to the logo so that when people see both things they recognise almost instantly that they are the same brand. I want the business card to have the same colours and vibe as the logo. I want class and them to be simple"

I agreed with her as it is keeping a strong brand identity running throughout that can be applied to any platform that can be easily adapted when she takes this further.

Due to this being a start up company I think that it is important for the designs to be simplistic for now as she is very volatile to changing her mind thus making it easier for now and the future to edit simple designs that are sophisticated and well thought out.

No comments:

Post a Comment