Tuesday 16 April 2019

Colour

Through out the design process I was looking at the different colours and different areas that could be coloured. For this process I looked at the colours that Fred Aldous has for when I will be printing. 



I decided to stick to the blue, red and black and I knew that blue and red were both lucky colours and I also looked into how they work together in riso printing:







I liked the way that they worked together on the paper and on screen however I am unsure if I want my colours to overlap as I think that creates a more harsh look which is not what I am aiming for. 




I like the variation between the mount fuji line and the petals and how they are interlinking colour wise, I think it creates a fun variation and a sense of delicacy. I am going to show this version to some peers to gather some feedback to improve my design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment