Saturday 2 February 2019

Crit

Crit -

- create the pattern with the product
- patterns would be good - don't have to be just from the clothes try random ones
- incorporate more colour rather than just the colour on page?
- in relation to the front cover, make the 'INTRODUCED' bigger as it was something that was missed out by the group. As it is an insert needs differentiation to main zine which needs to be clear.


From this crit I decided the best thing for me to do was to look back over my research to get a feel for what the two brands stand for and look for in their designs. And try to create this in my own way. 

I think it was useful for my to have the crit as before the LookBook was going to be clean cut and soft which now looking back on it was really not the correct vibe for Kenzo or DM or the client. As the client wanted a fun new take on DM which is the way they are heading at the moment with all their collaborations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment