Tuesday 12 February 2019

PEEL Flyers

I want to take this brief further because I think extra aspects such as flyers are needed. I want the design of the flyer to be more about the text on the flyer whilst clearly linking to the poster design as I believe branding for exhibitions should all link up and have a common theme running throughout. 

I will suggest to the client that these are done by the form of email as I believe that many people get flyers on the street and throw them away straight away thus not only wasting paper but wasting the time of the client handing them out.

In comparison to the poster design I want the text to be of varying sizes with the more important information being larger and easier to read than the poster design as the poster design will be at a much larger scale than the flyer design.

As the logo was an aspect that I was not allowed to adapt I decided for the flyer I would try to not to make the logo a big aspect of the design but rather keep it simple and focus on the text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment