Friday 1 February 2019

PEEL Research

Throughout my visual research I wanted to look at the layout of the text in relation to the images / images and how it works as a whole. I want the design to flow with ease and be easy for the audience to read as the audience is not just one bracket, it is ranging from students to the elder generation. Due to the range in the audience, it needs to be clear and I want there to be an ease and flow as to where the eye is lead down the poster when looking at the arrangement of the text. 

Visual Research :

Examples like this one are showing a clear arrangement of the text to make it easy for the eye to follow, with the most important text being bigger to read

For my theoretical research I looked into how a poster can create impact and be the poster that stands out in a crowd. Everything I found out were aspects tat i always think about when designing a poster. 




Previous Oxford Brookes Degree Shows :


Previous degree posters either are showcasing pieces of work like 'play', or there are or representing the name of the exhibition like 'off the wall'. As 'PEEL' has no meaning I will be aiming to showcase a piece of work chosen by the degree students that will represent the whole of the exhibition. 


No comments:

Post a Comment