Saturday 2 February 2019

LookBook Ideas

I wanted to take my ideas further and develop the inside of the cover to represent what Kenzo and Dr Martens are about. Also the ideas of bringing a more youthful aspect to the zine. To do so I wanted to use Kenzo's use of colour to bring the LookBook to life. His ideas are based around colour and patterns. 

For the pattern aspect I wanted to use aspects from Freya's images, like the patterns in the clothes. This was because we spent a lot of time together picking the correct outfits that we thought would be the best for the shoot. We wanted to go for whacky and out there clothing for our model that go with the colourful laces that Freya bought for the shoot. 

The Art Direction aspect was so fun on the shoot and was something that I was very interested in. 

I want to try to use the colour from the underlay of the image and the pattern from the clothes to make the LookBook stand out.

I decided the next best thing to do for my designs was to have a crit to see if my ideas were something that would be good to take further and more relevant to the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment