Tuesday 17 October 2017

LETCHWORTH COLOUR IDEAS

In order to develop the use of colour within my designs I decided to colour swatch a number of colours from the Letchworth coat of arms sign that you can see below. I want to incorporate some of the colours into the publication to keep the idea of Letchworth strong. I looked at the colour swatches initially and saw how the different colours worked with each other. I want to use max 4 of the colours in a horizontal line going across every page as a journey of start to finish to guide the reader through the publication. 





I chose the green, yellow and red as I thought they worked well together, my initial thought was to use green, red and blue but as shown below, they do not work together for the way that I want them to work so I chose the red green and yellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment