Wednesday 4 October 2017

GUIDE BOOK - SUBJECT

Brief was to - identify an area of personal interest to gather a range of primary and secondary research which will help form a guide book.

Over summer I knew that I was going away to multiple places like Mallorca, Budapest, Barcelona and Egypt. I thought that from all the places I visited that either Budapest or Barcelona would be the best places to do my project on. 

I think personally for me Barcelona would be a better place to create a guidebook on due to the fact that there will be a better place to visit when thinking about all the attractions. Also I was very excited to the Gaudi's work especially Sagrada Familia and Gaudi's park, due to the fact that every time I mentioned visiting Barcelona everyone said that Sagrada Familia was amazing even though it is still not finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment