Sunday 8 October 2017

RESEARCH

I collected lots of little things from my trip to Barcelona alongside which I want to use to contribute in my guide book. 














This is them scanned in so I have the opportunity to use them in my book design if I think it would look good. I thought I could also use the physical things I collected to enhance the personal side of the publication and could possibly say things like 'Add your own ticket here' Or could leave space in the publication for viewer to visit the place in the publication and I could say something like 'Add your own photograph or drawing here to capture the moment YOU are in.' 


I then researched into the look of what I thought my guidebook could look like, baring in mind that I wanted it to have a more sketchbook vibe for it because It is going to be for designers and their own personal visit to Barcelona:



No comments:

Post a Comment