Tuesday 19 March 2019

Colour palette

After looking back at my research on Bob the Builder and remembering the times that I watched it, the most prominent aspect that stood out to me was the bold and bright colours they use in the diggers / general aesthetic. The colour scheme was an aspect that Kitty was happy with as we both discovered in our research that it was the bold and bright colours that is what keeps kids entertained.

After looking at the research I decided to take an image which had all the digger like characters and base the colour scheme for the woodblock 2 off them, as the placement of the blocks will b more sporadic the use of more colours would be interesting and fun. 
For the 1st wooden blocks we hand crafted I thought as they are more tight knit ( in the channel 0 branding) and together as a whole I thought these colours could be represented by Bob's shirt colours as they are close together and again representing the tv show in a non obvious way. So for this the blocks will be places one red, then orange, then red and so on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment