Thursday 14 March 2019

Further logo development






After then going back to the client she was then asking for little details to be adapted here and there. She said she couldn't see the dot for the second I and she wanted both t's crossed over straight and potentially less obvious.

This then led to further experimentation within the designing phase, changing small details about the design of the intertwined logos in order to portray the logo in the best light whilst showing the right amount of each of the texts. 









I experimented with multiple different of the types as Brittany was unsure as to which was her favourite and she said she wanted to gain the opinion of her mum (who was an interior designer) just to see which was the best path to take.

In this stage I decided not to wait as I want to create a design that I am happy with and as I have known Brittany for a while I think I knew roughly what she likes. I also think knowing the client helped as I knew a bit about her personality which then aided me as I knew what areas she would be difficult in thus allowing me to avoid these situations. 






No comments:

Post a Comment