Tuesday 19 March 2019

Idents Research

Initially I decided to look into what an ident was as I was a little unsure. I also wanted to look at it from the point of view of the children's ident as that is the one that Kitty and I are doing. We will be looking at the target audience of 5-12 years, we will be looking to inform the kids on what programme is next in a fun and colourful way. 






















All the idents above show the channels identity and branding. I like the channel 4's branding as it is a subtle hint of the channel 4 logo in a abstract way, which is something that I think would be good for a children's ident as the audience are not fussed about what channel they are watching they only care about the fun visuals and what programme is coming next. 

As children have usually quite short attention spans I think it is important to have some eye catching and attention grabbing features that will hold their attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment