Wednesday 6 March 2019

Initial logo

To start designing the logo type I took the two typefaces that the client sent me and started playing around with different typefaces for the two types. I wanted the first to be bold and stand out in order for it to be recognisable then the second typeface to have more of an intimate feel that is elegant and luxurious like the client stated. I used my research to develop my designs, which showed that companies such as Victoria's Secret and Agent Provocateur logo's are elegant with a serif typeface that gives it the sexy elements.









I played around with handwritten like fonts that would be fitting for this company, and decided to add a bit of a pastel colour that I thought would soften the 'intimates' type. The types I was using I manipulated them using the anchor points to make them seem softer and more like the clients needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment